Prelude (Ganesh dance)
1. The Himalaya - Tom | Yuthumi
2. Cemetery - Godfrey | Tom | Phyllis | Mourners
3. Tom's Dining Room - Tom | Statues | Godfrey
4. Ashram - Yuthumi | Tom
1. Monastery - Monks | Tom
2. Dawkin's Library - Dawkins | Tom
3. Tom's Aunt's Home - Phyllis | Tom
4. Tantric Temple - The Helenas | Tom
5. Tom's Dining Room - Tom | Godfrey
Interlude (Ganesh dance)
1. Wicca Room - Witches | Tom
2. Forest - Yuthumi | Tom | Trees
3. Ashram - Cast
4. The Himalaya - Tom | Yuthumi
Scene 1. Coonabarabran - Tom
Scene 3. Ancient History - Tom | Statues
Scene 1. It's the least we can do for our Lord - Monks
Scene 1. Here he comes! - Monks
Scene 2. The universe is going to shit - Dawkins | Tom
Scene 3. Get a wriggle on to bed - Helena
Scene 5. Very different people - Tom | Godfrey
Scene 1. So mote it be - Witches
Scene 2. I may be just a nut - Yuthumi | Tom | Trees
Scene 3. Enlightenment - Most of Cast
Finale. Your shitty shitty life - Yuthumi | Tom
Oh wow, WOW! I love these songs! For many reasons.
Catchy, very catchy, really really catchy. Second listening I was singing along. On third listening now.
I love what they say and how they say it. The words, the rhythm, the music, the comedy, the pathos. Amazing!
Like to know more? We'd love to hear from you!